Temptations For The Sweet Tooth In Paris.
Patisserie is an integral part of the city's gastronomic tradition and the source of countless delectable creations that combine fruit, cream fillings, icings, frostings, mousses, and pastry.
- Readers will yield to sweet temptation as they discover the best pastries and cakes the city has to offer, including macaroons, éclairs, tarts and more!
- Pastry chefs share their signature recipes, which are described in the context of their historical tradition, composition and gastronomic qualities.
- The evolution of pastry art is also explained, focusing in particular on the new generation of Parisian pastry chefs and chocolate makers, buzzing with the creativity and ingenuity that are redefining their craft.
- Includes an address book of the best pastry shops and tea rooms in Paris along with 25 recipes from the city's most respected pastry chefs.
- Published: 2010. Language: English.
- Hardback. Pages: 160.