BEST BEFORE 02/2021
Delicious & Easy To Make.
McDougall's orange jelly is fantastic with fruit and yoghurt.
- Just add boiling water to the mixture and leave to cool and you're set!
- Contains enough mixture to yield 175 x 110ml servings.
- Size: 3.5kg.
Directions for use:
- Dissolve the jelly crystals into boiling water.
- Stir well until completely dissolved.
- Add the cold water and stir well.
- Pour into moist moulds and leave to set in a refrigerator.
Sugar, dextrose, beef gelatine, acid (citric acid), stabiliser (trisodium citrate), colours (beetroot red, annatto, mixed carotenes), flavouring.
Allergens are highlighted in BOLD.