The Embodiment Of Memory, Surroundings & The Avant-Garde.
The most significant stories from these decades of work will be looked at in depth book and the techniques from which they stemmed will be examined.
- The restaurant around which Paco Pérez has created a small culinary empire - with no less than 5 Michelin stars - is a rather unusual place because it is nourished by a family that feels true love for its craft.
- What started out, over seven decades ago, as a little beach bar is now a temple of exciting tastes where fine food is revered.
- From the sea to the forest via street snacks from all over the world. Paco Pérez relinquishes nothing because he wants everything.
- Hardback. Pages: 320. Language: English/Spanish.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-159-1. Published: November 2017.