Much More Than A Magazine.
This is the second issue of Melba, which presents in English and French the highlights of recent issues of Pastry Revolution magazine (published only in Spanish).
- It’s a vibrant and inspiring collection of the work of leading pastry chefs, with gorgeous presentation photographs for both plated desserts and pastry case items.
- Among the many chefs whose work appears here are Jose Andrés, Martin Benn, Mallory Cayon Natalie Eng, Cédric Grolet, Régis Marcon, Nick Muncy, Jordi Roca, and Atsushi Tanaka.
- It is fantastic value for money with recipe after recipe, each one accompanied by amazing photography.
- A real must have collection to start for any serious pastry chef with contributions from some of the worlds best chefs, you wont be disappointed.
- Softcover. Pages: 360. Language: English.
- Published: 2016. ISBN 13: 9772462672002.
Edition 1 also available Melba #1
WINNER OF THE GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARDS 2017