The ultimate sous vide bundle!
IVide Portable WiFi Cooker
The iVide Cooker is the worlds smartest SousVide tool to date. Thanks to our APP you will never have under or overcooked food again.Simply select the product type you are wanting to cook, select the weight and doneness and the iVide Cooker will do the rest for you.
The iVide SousVide Thermal Circulator heats to the perfect temperature - no more, no less - which means that your food won’t overcook, ever! The iVide Cooker is also the world’s first IPX7 water resistant cooker meaning the iVide Cooker can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes without damaging the device. As the iVide Cooker is fully water resistant it can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Running the device with a vinegar solution will also allow for easy cleaning. You can create a stirred water bath by simply attaching the device to any pot or container via its adjustable clamp.
This SousVide thermal circulator really is state of the art. The anti-reflective touch screen control panel is responsive, even with wet fingers. Turn it on with a switch on the back, select °F or °C, set the temperature desired to 0.5°C increments, set the optional timer, then hit start and it will begin circulating and heating water.
Now to the really technical bits. The devices working temperatures are from 0°C to 90°C, with accuracy of 0.1°C. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. It circulates the water at rate of 8 litres a minute so guarantees to eliminate any hot or cold spots, whilst remaining silent in operation. There is also both an audio & visual notification at the end of the set cooking period after which the circulator still continues to operate at the set temperature.
It is built with a state of the art 800 watt heating element that will never burn itself out.
It has been designed with clothes peg style adjustable clamp to provide flexibility and convenience for cooks who want to use their own kitchen vessels of up to 20 litres or have limited space in the kitchen. When not in use it can be easily stored away taking up very little space.
You’ve probably heard of SousVide – a cooking technique that allows anyone to produce restaurant quality results. To cook SousVide, you place food in a plastic bag and immerse it in a water bath. Water gently circulates around the food, bringing it to a precise temperature and providing consistently amazing results.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- Bright touch screen working temperature display
- Can be applied to virtually any vessel by means of it's patent pending clamp
- Best performances up to 20 litres
- Working temperature 0°C to 90°C, accuracy 0.1°C.
- Low Level water protection device switches off the Sous Vide in case of accidental use without water
- It is built with a state of the art 800 watt heating element that will never burn itself out
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 8 litres per minute
- Easy to use water proof controls for selecting desired temperature and time
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Near silent running
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- Dimensions:-358(h) x 98(w) x 158(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
iVide Vacuum Sealer
The iVide Vacuum Sealer by delivers convenient and efficient packing and sealing of ingredients to be cooked Sous Vide, combining ease of use, powerful suction, and excellent affordability.
Its sleek design is both stylish and easy to clean, and its compact size makes it simple to store away too.
Vacuum sealing removes the air and extends the freshness of food stored in the freezer, refrigerator and cupboards. You can now store your food in the freezer for months – even years - without freezer burn.
The Vacuum Sealer offers a range of useful benefits beyond sous vide cooking too, including:
- Maximising the shelf life of foodstuffs in the fridge, freezer or pantry.
- Sealing and securing small or delicate items during shipping or storage.
- Vacuum sealing removes the air and extends the freshness of food stored in the freezer, refrigerator and cupboards. You can now store your food in the freezer for months – even years - without freezer burn.
- Water protection for clothing and other belongings during outdoor activities such as camping, backpacking, or water sports.
- Powerful suction
- Compact counter top footprint
- Pulse function for manual vacuum control to preserve fragile and delicate food
- Manual cycle for delicate foods
- Dry and moist food function
- Seal only function
- Vacuum chamber with liquid-collecting tray
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-clean design
- Drip tray for liquids
- Automatic vacuum and seal operation
- Simple lock and latch mechanism
- UK & EU plugs as standard
- Vacuum Sealer user's guide
- Dimensions:-76(h) x 363(w) x 160(d)mm