The Key To Unlocking All The Secrets That Diego Guerrero Has Never Revealed.
Diego Guerrero, Madrid, 2 Michelin stars is much more than a restaurant and 'Irreductible' is much more than a book.
- The work goes beyond recounting the dizzying trajectory of the indispensable chef, with more than 20 years of experience in the kitchen.
- Throughout all of them, the kitchen of Diego Guerrero has marked the difference by a personal and recognizable character that does not need labels.
- The chef masterfully manages the stews of a lifetime, the cooking points of meat and fish, cutting-edge techniques and sparkling flavors from any corner of the world that have caught the attention of his creative eyes.
- Collection of 52 recipes, which are completed with detailed instructions for the development of 17 unique bases and six unpublished examples of liquid cooking, including proposals without alcohol.
- Hardback. Pages: 256.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-164-5. Published: November 2016.
WINNER OF THE GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARDS 2017.