Please be aware that the delivery time could be up to 7 - 10 days for this product from point of ordering.
The thermometer is sold as a part of a kit with all the accessories you need for successful temperature monitoring of food while cooking sous vide.
- Sous Vide Thermometer is an essential tool to ensure accurate temperature measurement of the core temperature of food.
- Once the food is sealed in the vacuum pack, simply place the foam tape on the pouch and push the sous vide needle probe through the foam into the sealed pack.
- The foam tape ensures vacuum pressure in the pouch is not lost.
- The thermometer measures temperature in the range of -100 to 1372 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution and automatically switches off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- The readings are displayed on the large LCD display, showing max/min temperatures, open circuit, hold and low battery.
- Its waterproof and durable ABS case with integrated rubber seal ensures complete water tightness.
- 1 x Waterproof thermometer
- 2 x Sous Vide needle probes: 1x1mm diameter x 60mm and 1x1mm diameter x 60mm (handle not included)
- 1 x Magnetic countdown timer
- 1 x Uniwipes tup - 40wipes per tub
- 1 x Sous-Vide closed cell foam tape
- 1 x Carry case