Contemporary Rices From Quique Dacosta.
A book about rice with a radically different approach to everything published so far; more current, more complete, more technical, more rigorous.
- Written by Quique Dacosta, our most acclaimed chef for his impressive "renovation" of the rice cookery.
- Explaining the keys to understanding how Quique Dacosta has evolved rice cooking to the highest levels of gastronomic refinement.
- Obtaining a wide national and international recognition: 3 Michelin stars; he occupies the 26th position of the prestigious list "The World's 50 Best Restaurants ", and the winner of Best Chef of the Year at the Congress The Best of Gastronomy in 2002 and 2005, among other awards.
- Dacosta has surprised the best gastronomes with his renewed ideas in the culinary of rice.
- A work written with rigor and amenity, tool of work and reflection, destined to banish false myths or historical vices, which are exposed and refuted from the logic and a meticulous research work.
- Hardback. Pages: 312. Language: Spanish.
- ISBN: 84-7212-114-3. Published: 2016.