Putting Dishes & Restaurants Under The Microscope.
224 pages and more than 41,000 words, Apicius 30 offers a meticulous explanation of creations by Jordi Cruz, a unique chef who blends talent with obstinacy to arrive at the profession’s loftiest peaks.
- Team of five maestros whose work is outstanding and without precedent: Jordi Cruz (ABaC, 3 Michelin stars); Francis Paniego (El Portal del Echaurren, 2 Michelin stars); Ricard Camarena (Ricard Camarena Restaurant, 1 Michelin star); Javi Olleros (Culler de Pau, 1 Michelin star); and Luis Lera (Lera).
- Francis Paniego is credited with raising offal to new culinary heights in a double bid to advocate for sustainability while paying tribute to the land and memory.
- Unique stocks, exquisite broths, reinvented sauces… The technical prowess behind the success of Ricard Camarena continues to evolve, as explained step by step in Apicius 30.
- Softback. Pages: 224. Language: English.
- ISBN: 9770169751389. Published: 05/2018.