Best Publication In The World. Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, Oscars Of Haute Cuisine Journalism.
Apicius offers contents based in the creations of prestigious chefs and the latest techniques in the gastronomic industry:
- DABIZ MUÑOZ (STREETXO, MADRID) - The gastronomic happening extends beyond the confines of a restaurant.
- ALAIN PASSARD (ARPÈGE, PARIS) - A chef of enviable talent.
- ANDRÉ CHIANG (ANDRÉ, SINGAPUR) - His cuisine is so appealing, the emotional component that we consider essential in making a gastronomic experience THE experience.
- BORJA SIERRA (GRANJA ELENA, BARCELONA) - From a memorable tripe dish to the pastry cream-filled xuxo. Everything goes. The only premise is enjoyment.
- ENEKO ATXA (AZURMENDI, LARRABETZU, BASQUE COUNTRY) - A unique approach to ingredients, techniques and traditions for a highly competent chef to be considered a great one.
- JORDI ROCA (EL CELLER DE CAN ROCA, GIRONA) - He uses the weapons of a chef and applies them to the sweet world to make each of his follies a reality.
- LORENZO COGO (EL COQ, ITALIA) - Determined to accomplish the goals he had set himself, like all budding chefs, he started working at entry-level jobs.
- MARTÍN BERASATEGUI (MARTÍN BERASATEGUI, LASARTE, SAN SEBASTIAN) - Fulfilled in 2015, 40 years of experience in the kitchen.
- AKRAME BENALLAL (AKRAME, PARIS) - He seeks perfection in texture, flavour and work, in which feelings play an important part.
- ÁNGEL LEÓN (APONIENTE, EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARÍA, CÁDIZ) - Our aim was to highlight a series of values such as entrepreneurship, courage and non-conformity.
- FINA PUIGDEVALL (LES COLS, OLOT) - Those of us who believe in passion-filled projects will be pleased to know that the saga is set to continue.
- RICARDO SOTRES (EL RETIRO, PANCAR, ASTURIAS) - A restaurant where grandmother & grandson, grandson & grandmother passed each other the baton with greatest affection.
- LANSHU CHEN (LE MOÛT, TAIWAN) - With my strong belief in French cuisine, I seek out a new way to interpret what I have learnt and felt.
- PACO PÉREZ (MIRAMAR, LLANÇÀ, GIRONA) - Five Michelin stars: two in Barcelona, one in Berlin and two in his dream restaurant.
- Pages: 224. Published: December 2015.
- ISBN 13: 9770169751389. Language: English/Spanish.