Radiates Didactic Spirit, Beauty, Reflection & Contemplation In Equal Parts.
Through the 82 most significant recipes of Fina Puigdevall, an amazing 2 Michelin Star chef from Les Cols in Girona .
- Values such as sincerity, balance, austerity, naturalness, authenticity, emotion, humility, respect and sensitivity are a constant in the universe of Les Cols.
- A cuisine of landscape and seasonality, where ‘food not travelled’ takes on the highest level of protagonism.
- Sustainability in the face of a globalisation that sacrifices authenticity.
- Fina Puigdevall, who owns and cooks at Les Cols, has run this restaurant in Olot since May 1990.
- How is it possible to transmit so much with so few ingredients on the plate?
- She likes to discard the superfluous until what remains is only the most essential.
- This ideology inspired the architecture of the restaurant.
- Softback. Pages: 384.
- Published: 2017. Language: English/Spanish.