Major Work Focused On The Sweet Cuisine Produced By El Celler de Can Roca (3 Michelin stars).
This book is a compendium of desserts by Jordi Roca, proclaimed the world’s best pastry chef in 2004.
- Throughout its 30-year history, El Celler de Can Roca (Joan, Josep and Jordi) has twice been acknowledged as the world’s best restaurant.
- Enjoy a journey through the most extravagant and creative desserts of recent times.
- The unrivalled genius of the youngest Roca brother will amaze you with creations inspired by gastronomic fantasy.
- Anarkia contains a comprehensive set of the fundamental pastry-making techniques and ingredients in sweet cuisine.
- A reflection of what happens in the pastry kitchen of El Celler de Can Roca, a free-style restaurant with a cuisine that strives to embody the freedom found at the creative cutting edge, but without turning its back on culinary history.
- Jordi, along with his brothers Joan and Josep, forms part of an orchestra whose arrangements combine pure emotion, bold creativity and a rationality that goes hand in hand with innovation to create culinary magic.
- This has allowed them to fashion the most immediate contemporary gastronomy, which offers patrons one of their most beautiful and unforgettable experiences.
- Hardback. Pages: 560. Language: English.
- ISBN: 978-84-7212-166-9. Published: November 2017.
WINNER OF THE GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARDS 2017.